It’s Michele here — Michele with one L! (After years and years of spelling my name for people, I finally decided just to trademark it. Shoutout to Mom and Dad for the name!)
I’m a Colorado wedding and portrait photographer with a few obsessions you should know about:
1. I love writing. And grammar. Yes, I’m one of those people. My alter ego is Grammar Princess. In fact, I’ve trademarked that name too! (But I’m also the worst at proofreading my own writing, so don’t worry about emailing me with any typos or grammar errors in this blog! In fact, if you do, we might become best of friends!)
2. I collect camera lenses the way some girls collect shoes. And I have recently discovered film photography, so you might see me adding a few old cameras to my collection as well.
3. I am not afraid to climb on things in public places to get the best shot. In fact, no session is really complete unless I’ve climbed on top of something. (I’ve actually had clients ask me when I’m going to start climbing on things, obviously not wanting to miss out on this crucial part of the One-L experience!)
4. I have a serious case of wanderlust. I love planning secret vacations for my family, and in fact I’ve been known to plan entire vacations based on photos I’ve seen on Instagram. (So serious is this obsession with travel that if you are planning a wedding somewhere far away and are willing to bring me with you, you may be eligible for my special destination wedding packages!)
5. Every photographer with a blog loves coffee (pretty sure that’s in the photograher-with-a-blog style guide) but I adore my Nespresso maker and a good cappuccino! (How 90’s is that? “I believe I ordered the large cappuccino. Hello?!”) And while everyone I know loves their wine, I’d much rather enjoy a local craft beer.
Now that you know a little bit about me, I’d love to get to know you! Send me a message and tell me your drink of choice — so I can treat you to one while we talk weddings!